Friday, August 26, 2011

Week 10: Each end is a new beginning


Dear friends,

It is unbelievable, but it is week number ten and our course is coming to its end. I must say that I did not think that our training would be so diverse and dense. I have not read the blogs made by the participants from previous courses, so reading the title “Building Teacher Skills Through the Interactive Web” I thought that we would just learn new web resources and that would be all. I even did not imagine that the course would be so rich, that the learning material would be so well structured by the Professor and that we would practice such an efficient working and interaction approach.

I was lucky to be in a group with so active colleagues from which I learned so much. And our Professor was so careful to conduct our interactions and so prompt to answer our questions and so patient to check and evaluate our assignments.

Now, looking back I can say that I have learned a lot but I can see also some things that I would do better now if I had the chance. For some topics I would search more information and would write more comments to my colleagues’ posts. But I hope that we will not lose access to all the materials and the course wiki after the course ending and we will be able to read messages on nicenet.org.         If so, then we will be able to come back and reflect about some things later.

Well, it is probably the time to thank everybody who prepared and took part in this course and to wish success to the participants who will be implementing projects soon. It is sad because it is an end but each end is a new beginning.

Good luck!
Ion

4 comments:

  1. Dear Ion! It was great to be with you at the course and to learn from you so many interesting through blog posting (I always love your way of writing in the blog with graphs... and citation of some famous people). I could find some similarities with our system of education in our countries as post-Soviet countries and still the same system as we had before. It was great to read your posts in discussion. I will so miss our course and all of our colleagues. I believe that we can find each other on Facebook or by e-mail deryabki@msu.edu Good luck to You! Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ion,

    I really liked working with you. Thank you so much for all the important information you provided in your comments. I loved learning from you.

    I totally agree with you that a door may be closing but a lot more will open due to all the fantastic things we've learned in this course.

    I wish you all the best for the future.

    All the best,
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ion

    It was a pleasure to share with you this fantastic experience. Don't forget you have a friend in Ecuador.

    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ion,

    I agree with you that you were lucky to have such wonderful and active colleagues to share this course with. Creating a learning community really makes a difference, doesn't it. It's been great to work with you during this course and I've enjoyed it very much. I wish you the very, very best in all you do.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete